modo brings you the next generation of 3D modeling, animation, sculpting, effects and rendering in a powerful integrated package. An end-to-end solution delivering raw horsepower, refined technology and robust workflows, MODO is the creative option of choice for artists and designers around the world - from home-based hobbyists to Hollywood studios.
- MODO makes creative exploration possible with fast and intuitive polygon modeling and sculpting tools that allow you more time to explore and visualize new ideas
- Offers out-of-the-box value with highly-integrated modeling, painting, sculpting, effects, animation and unlimited network rendering capabilities
- Ensures consistency with a philosophy of tool re-use, easy-to-learn workflows and a fully customizable UI that is unmatched in any other 3D software
- Integrates seamlessly into existing pipelines with built-in Python scripting and versatile SDK
- Get instant results for interactive design reviews with the use of the photorealistic preview render
Nodal Shading - Enhancing the existing material process, the new nodal shading view let's artists of every level create more complex shaders and materials.
Enhanced Snapping - Create complex sets of snapping conditions with the addition of new snapping presets, enhanced snapping options and intelligent snapping controls.
Animation Improvements - New keyframing features include Time Markers, Onion Skinning, Spacing Charts, and In-between Tools.
Rigging and Deformers - The new Wrap, Lattice and Bezier Deformers extend MODO's robust Order of Operations (OoO) deformation tools.
Referencing - Referencing in MODO 801 allows for efficient collaborative workflows and asset reuse that just simply works.